grilletto: (Default)
guídσ “αctuαl dísαstєr” místα ([personal profile] grilletto) wrote2026-06-03 10:55 pm

IC INBOX;

@ricochet
TEXT

AUDIO

VIDEO

ACTION

dilettante: (pic#17647894)

— text | @reira

[personal profile] dilettante 2026-06-04 11:31 pm (UTC)(link)
( the resort had a funny way of bringing new people every so often, and many did not stay. it was an observation she'd made with jade, and wondered deeply about until she gave up and decided nothing could come from thinking about it.

yet it bugged her. she'd slept with mista, a new arrival and now she needed to know whether or not he was really here to stay. she liked him, off the bat....though she liked a lot of people but she can't stop thinking about their encounter. his muscular body, dark eyes and hair, firm hands touching her...

she needed to ensure he was here and safe! yeah that was it. )


um is this mista? this is layla.
dilettante: (I'm finally growing weary)

[personal profile] dilettante 2026-06-09 04:56 pm (UTC)(link)
( he wasn't sure if she'd remember him?!! the very notion made her feel embarrassed, had she really left such an impression when she made him promise they'd be close friends? it made her think perhaps she should work harder at being a better friend, so she immediately began to type away, fingers furiously writing and deleting until she finally came up with something good. )

how could I not remember you mista? I just wasn't sure if you were actually made to stay at the resort, you know this place sometimes vanishes people in a blink of an eye.

I'm sorry I didn't reach out sooner but how are you doing? did you get your rank?

(no subject)

[personal profile] dilettante - 2026-06-10 02:08 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] dilettante - 2026-06-10 20:23 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] dilettante - 2026-06-10 21:44 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] dilettante - 2026-06-11 22:49 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] dilettante - 2026-06-15 21:37 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] dilettante - 2026-06-29 23:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] dilettante - 2026-07-01 21:07 (UTC) - Expand
vocarrah: (i wanna fuck the ones i envy)

[personal profile] vocarrah 2026-06-12 04:27 pm (UTC)(link)
Aaah. [He cocks his elbow on the chair, watching him take the glass but not having the vigor to take it back.]

Aaahhh. Come now, you're still an energetic young man, aren't you?

[Neither of them are American or from the '60s, but the vibe is impossible to misunderstand: Don't be such a square, man

If you're gonna steal my glass, at least pour some for yourself~

(no subject)

[personal profile] vocarrah - 2026-06-13 16:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vocarrah - 2026-06-14 02:57 (UTC) - Expand

Good thing next event is crimes

[personal profile] vocarrah - 2026-06-14 05:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vocarrah - 2026-06-14 15:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vocarrah - 2026-06-18 15:28 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vocarrah - 2026-06-21 22:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vocarrah - 2026-06-23 15:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vocarrah - 2026-07-01 16:34 (UTC) - Expand
gamegod: but the wifi is amazing (i'm lost in a cave)

[personal profile] gamegod 2026-06-16 07:06 am (UTC)(link)
[Now's the time for Kurama to look at the young man like he's just spouted some arcane knowledge.]

Bungee jumping?... Is that some manner of- sport? Activity?

[this guy definitely doesn't like to go outside, and his enthusiasm for sport depends wholly on who's challenging him]

(no subject)

[personal profile] gamegod - 2026-06-20 08:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] gamegod - 2026-06-30 07:56 (UTC) - Expand
belialedge: (i can has cheeseburger?)

[personal profile] belialedge 2026-06-14 08:13 am (UTC)(link)
I'm sure whoever first thought of it damn near got their ear ripped off. I should pitch it by my Master next time I see him.

[ He says, as if he's still determined to make it back home through all this debauchery. Mista's done good in helping the taller man grow more lax. ...losing a few rounds with other players here at the Red Carinal and taking a refill or two of his liquor certainly helped- heavyweight as he was and nowhere near drunk still. ]

Alright then- [ A beat. And a blink when he realizes he blanks on a name because of course: ] -uh, you got a name? I'm Ragna.

[ And whether he gets one or not, ]

Never have I ever..... Let's see... [ ! Thinking about it? And knowing the numerous faces he's met from all walks of life at the Golden Peacock? It's a surprise HE hasn't, but, ] Fired a gun.

(no subject)

[personal profile] belialedge - 2026-06-15 06:58 (UTC) - Expand
yongbuanxi: (14)

[personal profile] yongbuanxi 2026-06-15 02:23 am (UTC)(link)
Well, if the attendants and employees here are to be believed, and time passes differently here than it did where I came from, then it is very soon. The 10th day of this month. [shhh when we started this thread, it was just coming up on June 10th! haha]

I suppose it gives me plenty of time to figure out what to do for it next year, if I'm still stuck here.

(no subject)

[personal profile] yongbuanxi - 2026-06-20 05:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] yongbuanxi - 2026-06-29 01:38 (UTC) - Expand
laserguy: dnt (095)

[personal profile] laserguy 2026-06-17 04:45 pm (UTC)(link)
[He does raise his glass to Mista, a small grin on him before he shakes his head, with his behavior taking on a serious note once more.]

Nah man, I really don't want to get drunk. Can't afford to really screw up like that.

(no subject)

[personal profile] laserguy - 2026-06-22 15:22 (UTC) - Expand
honoikazuchi: (025)

[personal profile] honoikazuchi 2026-06-20 02:31 am (UTC)(link)
It's not that I want to be here. I have things back home I really need to do. But-- well, I've been learning a lot of new things here that might be helpful when I go back!

[ if he gets to keep that information, anyway. he's not entirely sure if that's the cast, but he really hopes it is.

the mention of hair has him lifting his hand to his own, fingering the end of one ombre strand before he takes a drink. ]


I don't often, it doesn't really grow much past this. But sometimes it gets a little... scraggly.
bigsmile: (4)

[personal profile] bigsmile 2026-06-21 11:58 am (UTC)(link)
(That's something Luffy can agree with; the resort seemed to really dig its nails in when new people arrived, as if testing them the moment they landed. His own arrival had been no different.

The comment about teamwork is a thoughtful one, Luffy conceding with a tilt of his head and a grin.
)

Good point! If my friends hadn't been there at the beginning, who knows what would have happened? (In all honesty the fight wouldn't have happened, Luffy would never have made it far enough to get into the situation and he takes a sip of his own drink, not too fussed about the rules of the game in the long run.) You have a crew?

(no subject)

[personal profile] bigsmile - 2026-06-24 07:05 (UTC) - Expand